Waiting RoomOur waiting room will have limited capacity
- If you prefer, You can remain in your vehicle, and call us when you have arrived for your appointment.
- One of our staff will call to let you know we are ready to see you.
GuestsWe understand that sometimes our patients bring a guest along for support.
- We ask that only those who are being seen for an appointment come into the office.
- Those needing assistance (i.e. minors, patients with POD’s or disabilities) please notify our staff ahead of time.
SafetyTo ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff we will be conducting health screenings over the phone prior to the visit and at the visit.
- Arrive with your own protective mask.
- Screening questions will be asked and your temperature will be checked upon your arrival.
Our PromiseWe promise to offer the best experience we can with the safety of you and our staff in mind.
- Rooms will be wiped down with hospital grade sanitizers after every visit.
- Staff will be wearing gloves, masks, and/or face shields during visits and procedures.
- Hand sanitizers will be available to our patients upon arrival and departure from our office.